September 18 marks the 11th annual World Water Monitoring Day. Thousands of people around the world connect with their local waterbodies through basic water monitoring. The Challenge runs through December 31. Visit email@example.com to learn more.
Montana Watercourse is a statewide water education program that supports water resource decision making and stewardship by providing neutral and comprehensive information, resources, tools and education to all water users. We are housed on the Montana State University Campus in Bozeman, Montana, and are part of the Montana Water Center.
Montana Watercourse supports your local efforts through:
- Co-sponsorship of water resource seminars
- Workshops and trainings on water topics
- Volunteer water monitoring training for communities and schools
- Assistance with local water education program development
- Publications and guides on water resource and watershed topics
- Teaching trunks filled with interactive water resource activities
- Educator workshops, trainings and tours using Project WET and other curricula and materials
One way to stay informed is to sharpen you knowledge of our nation's water quality. See how "aqua-smart" you are by taking the Clean Water Quiz.
Check out the National Atlas Streamer Map to view upstream and downstream reaches of our country's rivers!
If you are interested in a program, please call or email us!